Friday, April 25, 2008

SUPER AFRO BABY!
We gave Luke a bath the other night, dried him off and this is what his hair did. It semi straightens out after a while, but it's funny right after getting wet. The longer it gets, the more curly it becomes. He weighed 12 lbs 10 oz. on the 22nd, but I think at least 5 lbs of that is his afro.




Just chillin'

Maybe sticking my fist in my mouth will get this weird thing away from me!



Jenny Williford, Jennifer's cousin on the Speck side gave us this shirt and he's now fitting into it. "My last name is Green, but I'm 50% SPECK!" Thanks Jenny--he'll know his Speck roots

7 comments:

The Green's said...

I'm almost positive that Luke got that expression in the last picture from Aunt Mandy. I know that is exactly how my face looks when Uncle Larry thinks he has a brilliant idea!! My Gran asks about Luke all the time and is loving it when I show her his new pictures...she's gonna love the hair ones!! Love you guys, lots of hugs and kisses from us!

Williford Family said...

I LOVE THE LOCKS! It will go from fro to fabulous the longer it gets! Sooooo cute! I love it that he's fitting into his special shirt! Hugs and Kisses until next weekend!

Staci said...

Brody's hair is like that too (curly when wet and straight when dry). Mike added a little gel to it the other day when it was wet and it actually stayed curly!

Hollie Reese said...

Love that hair!!!

Kacy said...

So I've been reading your blog for a while, but couldn't comment for lack of a google account. Finally solved that problem, so here I am to say that Luke is soooooooooooo so so so ADORABLE!!!!!! I think he may be the second cutest baby boy ever. Second only to my Drew... and it's a close second. Drew's gonna have to get on the ball to stay in first place.

Miss you guys!

Meagan said...

I looooove the curls! Bring that baby over here so I can snuggle him!

hejlyeah said...

Tommy and Jenn!!! Your little Luke is SO cute. (Such a great name too:)) Hope y'all are doing well - glad I discovered your blog! Sara Martin Hejl