Thursday, September 11, 2008

Luke is now going to a preschool at our church called "Little Acorns". It's Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-2. Pretty much the only time he'll be going is when Jenn and I both work on one of those days or I've had a rough night at the station and need some sleep. It was sad for me and Jenn just to drop him off for five hours. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when he actually goes to school for a full day, five days a week.
He definitely seemed excited to be going!

With his first teacher. Like always he doesn't mind strangers. He went right to her and seemed comfortable.


I plopped him on the ground and he went straight to playing.


This kid was crying bloody murder and Luke looked at him like "Dude, what's the deal? We have toys to put in our mouths--this is awesome!"



Playing with one of his new friends.



I finally had to tell him bye and he didn't even notice(which I'm actually happy about)

2 comments:

Steve said...

How adorable. It does make me a bit sad to see him growing up, but grow up he must. Get over it Paw Paw. I think he will do great with his new friends.

Love Paw Paw

Rachel said...

tommy and jennifer...and luke!!, i found y'all's blog via tara's. he is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! and i laughed so hard that he just slept during the haircut;) awesome! congratulations to you both - you have a beautiful family!