Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm meditating. Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmm


So Jennifer and I were playing with Luke while he was awake--talking to him, taking pictures and such when all of the sudden his face got serious and he stared right at Jennifer for at least twenty seconds(pic to left).
His face then went a little more disgruntled (second pic) and all of a sudden an explosion like you've never heard before comes from our son's behind. His face then went into "WOW, that gave me goose bumps"(third pic)










































Teaching him eskimo kisses. He'll stay for a second than he'll start rooting on the nose.



This is what happens 17 hours out of 24.




Here's a kiss for all you ladies out there.

Bye everybody. Thanks for checking me out. Until next time.

4 comments:

Steve said...

How cute..........I haven't seen him in a couple of days and already missing him. I want to come and play.

Paw Paw

Staci said...

Gotta love the explosions! The best ones are the ones that happen during the middle of a prayer at church! lol Get ready!!!

Meagan said...

I can't wait to see that sweet little boy again!! He is a looker!

M Holly said...

He makes the cutest and funniest faces! I know you are enjoying him so much. Thanks for blogging!

Holly M.