Thursday, February 21, 2008

Working on his roller-coaster riding.
Start of a yawn.

Was that me? No, . .okay, it was me.


It's fuzzy but this is what we caught of him making a random smile. It's in his repertoire of faces he randomly makes. It makes us look forward to seeing that first smile he makes because he's happy and actually responding to something. Who knew just seeing your baby make a face could make you this happy.

A day in the life

Man-to-Man

This is his hair after drying it off after a bath.


Being attacked by "The Claw"



He's trying to focus a little more now.

Luke's most comfortable place

6 comments:

Meagan said...

I can't believe how quickly he is changing - he looks is perfect!

Staci said...

He looks so tiny when you see him in your big hands!!

Hollie Reese said...

He is changing so fast! We are headed up to Dallas this weekend and want to see you!!!! we will call tomorrow!

Williford Family said...

I can't wait to meet him! The boys and I will probably be driving down for spring break, the week of March 17th if you guys are around, we'd love to swing by and meet Luke!

Amy Woods said...

Oh my gosh. He is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how alert he is at such a young age.

Kate Eason said...

He is so adorable!! Isn't it amazing how many pictures you can take!!! The eskimo kiss comments reminded me of the days when we'd let TJ suck on our noses!!! I'm so glad yall have this blog!!